COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER
Title: Real Estate Broker / Real Estate Sales Representative
Industry respected commercial and residential real estate brokers, Metrohomes Real Estate Group, at Royal Lepage Signature Realty, are looking to add an ambitious, meticulous and motivated new real estate sales agent to their Toronto, Ontario office. The successful hire will focus exclusively on commercial and residential real estate, as the commercial specialty requiring skills, knowledge and administrative talents unique from the residential sector.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual seeking to elevate their experience and skillset by specializing in the exciting, challenging and rewarding world of commercial real estate; while also shaping their residential real estate experience. They will do this by learning the intricacies of the business under the mentorship of a senior broker, director of the commercial real estate division; while eventually working into a position of responsibility over your own client portfolio.
Our ideal candidate has had their license and is registered through the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO). This individual will have superior organizational skills, be adept at handling multiple files simultaneously, possess excellent all-around communications skills (in person, over the phone, via email or social media), and demonstrate a track record of building and maintaining professional relationships as well as the ability to close deals efficiently and to the benefit of all parties.
Metrohomes Real Estate Group Offers:
- In House Marketing materials.
- Sales support from Lead Agents.
- Extensive back-office administrative support.
- World-class training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring.
- Weekly team building.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated individuals.
- A healthy family-oriented environment that respects your hard-working ability.
- Lead assigning and support
- CRM accounts and website use along with social accounts
- Must have an Ontario Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining an Ontario Real Estate License
- Must be coachable
- Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career no exceptions
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Exercise active listening and questioning skills
- Excellent building client rapport
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of using a basic computer and Google applications
- Be driven and motivated
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Consult with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for a good value
- Take clients on home tours and attend open houses
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Study your local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales
- Advertise your realtor services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
- Maintain and update listings of your available properties
- Obtain and maintain exclusive listings of your own
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Nurture Leads and Database of Clients
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Attend Client Showings and Open Houses
- Prepare and Present Listing Presentations
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills
- Perform real estate market analysis
- Stay current with real estate markets, trends and best practices
- Search open listings to find properties
- Competitive Commission Splits
About Metrohomes Real Estate and Royal Lepage Signature Realty
Metrohomes Real Estate Group:
- More than 30 years ago, Joe DiVita - a successful architect and award winning builder - envisioned bringing an exceptional client experience not only in the creation of home building, but also in real estate. Today, Joe DiVita and his two sons, Adriano and Gianluca - continue the initial envision of Metrohomes and focus full attention to urban markets, development partners, and its clients and customers. Metrohomes participated in more than 300 individual infill projects, of which, all completed by 2005. Over the past 15 years, nearly $500 Million Dollars worth of real estate has been touched by its core values of integrity and commitment. Throughout its history, we have chosen an experienced sales and support team to provide these core values to our clients alongside their ability to carry a professional relationship through any transaction. Today, the Metrohomes Real Estate Group holds one of the most distinguished awards in real estate: The National Chairman’s Club. Being recognized as the very top 1% of Canada’s brokers is an accomplishment that the group continues to incorporate into its business and embodying an exemplary standard in the field of Real Estate and Development.
Royal Lepage Signature Realty:
- Spanning three generations, Royal LePage Signature Realty has been elevating the standards in Toronto real estate. Today, Chris and Jeff Slightham proudly carry on the vision and tradition established by their father and grandfather before them. More than 50 years ago, Gord Slightham, a successful home builder by trade, had a vision to build a different kind of real estate company. Along with his son Ted, Gord opened the doors to Slightham Real Estate in 1965. While the name has changed, Gord and Ted’s vision remains as clear as ever: to create An Exceptional Experience for its real estate clients.An Exceptional Experience - When you align with a Royal LePage Signature, what can you expect? Someone who is responsive, market savvy, innovative, technology driven and conscientious. A true professional and An Exceptional Experience. “Our people are passionate to help you make the most of your real estate investment.”